Financial assistance is potentially available to youth players who otherwise could not afford the fees associated with joining an ORYA program.
Financial Aid Requirements & Policy | “I”, “me”, “my”, “your” refer to the adult scholarship applicant.
- I understand that no guarantee of assistance is implied by this application and scholarships are awarded if funds are available.
- I understand submissions received after the registration deadline of the program will not be accepted.
- I understand applications are first come, first served.
- I understand any remaining balance for the program must be paid in full prior to any possible approved aid is deducted from your invoice. If the amount owed is not paid within the agreed upon parameters the full program amount will be owed.
- I agree that in the event program fees are not paid on time my participant(s) will not be allowed to continue participation until the program fee is paid in full.
- I understand that my financial aid does NOT include any new uniform costs and that I am responsible for any equipment and uniforms required for my child’s participation if not part of the program participation fee.
- I understand that if aid is granted I will be required to volunteer 5 hours for program-specific or ORYA-specific fundraising efforts.
- I understand volunteer hours will be agreed upon with the ORYA director ahead of financial aid final approval.
Suspendisse lobortis sagittis orci eu ullamcorper. Ut ultricies dolor id finibus consequat. Nullam ac nulla sed sem finibus elementum. Maecenas ac fringilla diam. Duis vitae tellus viverra, tempor nunc non, ultricies nunc. Donec at pharetra arcu. Cras non hendrerit dui. Vestibulum est sem, finibus eu aliquam id, dapibus posuere diam. Fusce ac consectetur enim.