This high energy program teaches basic hip hop and break dancing moves along with the historical origin of this amazing form of dance. Cooperative and individual moves will be taught.Read More
- Grades 1/2 Flag Football
- Grades 3/4 Contact Football
- Grades 5/6 Contact Footbal
- Grades 7/8 Contact Football
- If you paid the $25 deposit already, you may complete your registration by clicking on the appropriate age group labeled with ‘Pre Reg’.
- All other registrants should click on the non-labeled age groups.
- Any players who do not reside in Durham, Lee, or Madbury, need to contact Tom Burd at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering. This is to ensure you are within league regulations.
A Brief Description of the program:
The ORYA football program was established in the fall of 2009 and has grown in numbers year after year. As a member of the Seacoast Jr Football League, all games are played locally with surrounding towns including Exeter, Portsmouth, Somersworth, Rochester, Dover, Epping / Newmarket. All Oyster River home games are played at the UNH Cowell stadium on Saturday’s and Sunday’s.
Last season marked the first time the Oyster River 5/6th grade football team won the Seacoast Jr Football League championship with an undefeated season.
Come out for a day in the sun and showcase your baseball hitting ability! All fair hits are awarded points in an increasing value based on distance. Everyone can score! So bring your bat, glove and cleats. Youth are encouraged to participate in the Race Around the Bases as well as shag fly balls in the outfield during play!
Where: Madbury Baseball Field
Who: All 9, 10, 11 and 12 year olds
When: Saturday, August 23rd, 11:00 AMRead More
Thinking about ORYA Travel Soccer next year?
There will be no Try-outs for the 2014-15 travel soccer season. Any player who wants to be on a travel soccer team must register by June 30th.
- You must register and pay by going to www.oryarec.org or at the ORYA office links to register are also below
- 1x1 photo must either be emailed with the child’s name and age group to email@example.com or dropped off at the ORYA office.